How To Apply for Driving License in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh?
A driving license is one of the most important documents that a vehicle owner should have. In India, a driving license is a government-issued document that verifies a person’s eligibility to operate a motor vehicle in public. The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 states that no one may operate a motor vehicle until he or she possesses a valid driving license for the vehicle categories. If you want to get a driving license, you must submit a driving license application and clear the driving license test according to specific laws and regulations. The Uttar Pradesh Regional Transport Authority is in charge of awarding driving licenses to state residents. He is also in charge of offering various driving license services, such as renewals, issuing DL smart cards, and overseas driving licenses.
Types of Driving License in Varanasi
The RTO in Varanasi gives a driving license based on the type of vehicle a person wishes to drive. You’ll need a heavy transport vehicle driving license to drive a truck, but to drive a car, you’ll need a light motor vehicle driving license. The following are the several categories of driving licenses that are granted in Varanasi:
- Motorcycle without gear
- Light motor vehicle
- Medium goods vehicle
- Motorcycle with gear
- Road roller
- Heavy goods vehicle
- Medium passenger vehicle
- Heavy passenger vehicle
Criteria to Obtain a Driving License in Varanasi
An individual looking to apply for a driving license in Varanasi has to abide by the below eligibility requirements.
- Before applying for a driving license in Varanasi, an individual should obtain a learning license.
- The validity of a learning license issued in Varanasi is six months. After 30 days or 180 days from issuing the driving license, the individual must apply for a permanent DL.
- To obtain a motorcycle driving license without gear, the applicant must be at least 16 years old.
- To apply for a permanent driving license, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- To apply for a commercial driving license, candidates must be at least 20 years old.
Documents Required to apply for driving license in Varanasi online
To apply for a driving license in Varanasi online, an applicant will have to submit the below list of documents:
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Voter’s ID card
- School leaving certificate
- Utility bills
- LIC policy bond
- Ration card
- Pay slip issued by central or state government or a local body
- Learning license
- Application form 4
- The driving school gives the certificate for a commercial vehicle.
- Three passport size photographs
- Form no. 5 for a commercial license
How to Obtain a Driving License online in Varanasi?
An individual who applies for a driving license in Varanasi must complete an application process that includes filling out a form, submitting a few papers, and passing a driving test. The RTO of Varanasi has made it simple for DL applicants to obtain a license in the city by providing both online and offline services.
How to apply online to Get a Driving license in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh?
- Visit The Road & transport’s official website.
- Select Driving License-Related Services from the online services drop-down menu.
- Click on new driving license.
- Select the state of Uttar Pradesh from the drop-down menu.
- Click on apply online, then choose a new driving license.
- Fill in the required application information.
- Documents should be uploaded.
- Upload photographs, sign, and pay costs online (check if his facility is available for your RTO). If your RTO does not offer this facility, you will need to visit the office to finish the application procedure.
- Make an appointment for your driving license exam.
- The candidate will receive a driving license after completing the exam.
Varanasi Driving License Test Procedure
In order to receive a driving license in Varanasi, an applicant must take a DL test, with the Varanasi RTO issuing a DL based on the test results. In Varanasi, the DL test is administered in the presence of a Motor Vehicle Inspector under Rule 15 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The applicant must pay Rs. 50 application fee and bring his own vehicle to the RTO in order to appear for the test. The applicant’s car should be in the same category as the DL when he or she visits the RTO. To pass the test, the applicant must ensure that he is familiar with traffic rules and regulations and that he drives or rides the vehicle safely.
The entire process of obtaining a learning license or a permanent driving license is made easier with the online application process. You only need to fill out a few fields and click a few buttons to begin the driving exam. Please keep in mind that this test involves written tests, interviews, and driving skills testing. When applying for a study permit for personal use, all applicants must complete a written test, an interview, and a driving test. Overall, we can say that the Varanasi government has made the online process to apply for a driving license in Varanasi a breeze. In 2021, you must apply for a driving license online since it is faster, easier, and more convenient.
Ultimate Guide To Social Media Marketing
List Of Top Microcap AI Cryptos You Should Watch In 2023
Exploring The Future Of The Fast Food Industry: The Evolution, Trends, And Shifts
Business2 years ago
How to Do Long-Distance Moves with Children
Travel8 months ago
Quick Guide: Moving To Santa Rosa?
Real Estate2 years ago
Your Guide To Home Buying: Maximizing Your Investment
Real Estate2 years ago
Why Dubai Festival City is a Great Neighbourhood for Young Learners
Lifestyle2 years ago
How Do You Shade A Sunny Patio?
Biography3 years ago
Sydney Brooke Simpson Bio, Weight, Height, Net Worth, Business
Tech2 years ago
Basic Detail About The Servers Of Minecraft Game
Biography3 years ago
Dorýs Madden (Julius Erving Wife) Age, Bio, Children, Wiki, & Net Worth