Under the strict following of GDPR regulations, we gather a part of our clients’ personal details such as name, address, contact and correspondence details, and email address. For all the personal data gathered, Lemony Blog is the data controller and takes proper security measures to safe and secure use.
What personal information we do gather?
As a part of our operations, we gather personal information like name, constant number, email address, postal address and so on from our clients. All these are the information that we directly collect from the end-user when they login/participates/gain access or create an account on our official website. This set of information is basically gathered with a sole purpose to know our readers in a better way and endow them with more customized and focused content.
Apart from this personal information, we also gather some technical information such as IP address, browser details, cookies, number of links clicked, pages viewed and third-party information from our users in our work process. This type of information can only be collected once the user visits our platform, browser the news and read an article. As all these information are use-based only, we can only accumulate them once you use our services. Otherwise, we have no hold over them.
In case you are writing for us under guest post scheme then you need to authenticate your identity by providing your whole set of personal details.
Why we collect personal information?
Lemony Blog is the information portal that aims to serve its readers with intellectual, informative, and thought-provoking content from across the world. Doing it demands a lot of research, expertise, and little contribution from the readers’ side as well. When we know our readers from a close distance we are able to serve them what exactly is required. That is why we seek a part of your personal information.
Apart from this, other main reasons for doing so are:
- Communicate with whenever is required- Communication is the key to everything and we all know this well in advance. While we are serving you, we may require contacting you for various purposes like giving updates about a topic of your interest, service updates, ongoing events, and guest post invitation. This can be possible only if we have your correspondence details.
- We change for better- Change is the only constant and we strive hard to become better than ever. We may change our service policies or platform details without prior notice. However, you could be stay updated about this if you allow us to contact you and provide your contact details.
- Keeping you in the loop- While using our services, we may face some or other issues with services. We require your details in order to provide the right solutions for any consumer or service issues.
- We shun all ill-practices – Issues like online fraud, illegal activities, and account hacks are pretty common in today’s world. If you are facing one such issue then we need your contact details while resolving it.
Who all will be using your personal data apart from Lemony Blog?
Lemony Blog has a wide network of associates that help us to offer what we call an upstate and par excellence service. Our affiliates, subsidiaries, and third-party contacts work with joined hands to deliver what exactly is asked for. In doing so, we may have to disclose a whole or a part of your personal data/information to them.
Apart from this, we may have to disclose your personal data when:
- We are legally bound to do so.
- We require it to maintain good faith between our readers and the service provider.
- We change the ownership.
Your personal data may proceed and disclose to any of our resources without bringing this into your knowledge. You shall understand that it is a part of the process and offer your support in this. However, you shall be assured that there would not be any misuse of your personal data as long as it is with Lemony Blog.
Lemony Blog understands the fact the children’s privacy needs to be taken care of with extra vigilance and urge parents of children less than 16 years to provide their supervision. If your children are below permissible age then the use of our platform should be watched over and parents have all the rights not to disclose their children’s personal information.
If your children have provided any personal information that you may feel should not be shared then you are suggested to contact us at any point in time. We will do the needful as soon as possible.
Instructions for guest posts
If you are writing for us then you shall comprehend with the fact that you are not allowed to the share any personal details about you over our platform. You shall only mention your name and area of expertise while posting it over our platform. If we find that you are not meeting our guest posting criteria, we reserve all the rights to refuse to post the content on our website.
In case of any queries and concerns, you are free to contact us on below-mentioned details.
We will try to reach you as soon as possible and offer you the right resolution for your concerns/issues.