Among tourists, Dubai is a popular destination and it does justice with the expectations of every traveler who visits Dubai. Dubai city emerges from a desert town to a popular destination in no time, with close to 20 million visitors per year. Boasting world-class shopping malls, sky towering buildings, desert safaris, eye-catching attractions, and many more. Dubai is a place every globetrotter should visit. You will need a Dubai visa to visit Dubai and it is valid for a particular duration.
An electronic authorization (eVisa) or online Dubai visa can be obtained by presenting your basic travel documents and information as a Dubai visa. With the number of tourists to the city increasing each year, this oasis in the middle east can proudly count itself to be one of the best cities in the world. With authorities granting it for a limited period, a Dubai tourist visa is considered as a subcategory of a Dubai visit visa. We streamlined the Dubai visa application process for you.
Types of Dubai visa
Based on the validity and entry types, there are different types of Dubai visas. The Dubai visa depends on the purpose of your visit and the duration of your stay. Based on the type of visa you opt for, the Dubai visit visa fee will vary. The main types of
Dubai visas are mentioned below:
● 48 hours transit visa- This visa you can use for 48 hours or 2 days while going to a third country as a tourist.
● 96 hours transit visa- This you can use for 96 hours or four days while going to a third country as a vacationer.
● 14 days tourist visa- You can apply for this multi-day Stay legitimacy visa to UAE ( Dubai), and visa use legitimacy would be for 58 days.
● 30 days tourist visa- This is the most well known Visa, which can allow you 30 days stay legitimacy even in a solo passage you can apply for this Dubai visa for one-time use and various Entry visa you might use for quite some time and exit within 30 days stay legitimacy and this is legitimacy would continue as before for 58 days.
● 90 days tourist visa- This visa type is generally famous for long-stay sightseers or Job searchers in Dubai. A solo passage can be utilized one time, and numerous sections can be utilized for a very long time and exit inside 90 days of stay legitimacy, and visa use legitimacy would be 58 days from the issue date.
Difference between Dubai tourist visa or Dubai visit visa
One can get confused as to which visa is best suited for their needs given the varied options available. Among tourists both visit visas and tourist visas are popular but each performs a certain purpose.
● Tourist Visa is used to visit the country for leisure purposes or sightseeing. While Visit Visa is used for Business/work or sightseeing.
● Tourist Visa enables a person to stay in the country for either 14/30 days. In this type, extension is possible for a maximum of 40 days. While Visit Visa enables a person to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days.
● Tourist Visa is valid for 2 months from its date of issue. While the Visit Visa is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
● Tourist Visa cannot be converted into any other Visa. While Visit Visa can be converted into an Employment Visa.
How much Dubai visit visa cost?
If you are an Indian and want to travel to Dubai then you can get a Dubai visa only if you have a local sponsor, which could be a friend, relative, hotel, or travel agent. To get the visa application done, it is best to approach travel agencies so that you will get it easily. The Dubai tourist visa fee might vary depending on which agency you approach.
Dubai visa types Dubai visa fees
48 hours transit visa INR 2,500 to INR 3,500
96 hours transit visa INR 4,000 to INR 5,000
14 days tourist visa INR 7,000 to INR 9,000
30 days tourist visa INR 7,500 to INR 9,999
90 days tourist visa INR 18,500 to INR 21,999
A person might be asked to give a certain amount as a security deposit in some cases. This is a refundable amount when an individual or a person leaves the country. This refund is typically accounted for within 5 working days.
Documents required for Dubai visit visa online
The document required for a Dubai visit visa apply online from India are as follows:
● A scanned recent colorful passport size photograph of the tourist.
● A colorful scanned copy of your passport’s first page and last page.
● The validity of the passport should be of at least six months.
If you are applying for a Dubai tourist visa through us:
To apply for an online Dubai visa, complete these three easy steps:
● Click on the apply now button after that select the Nationality type and Visa type and submit your required documents.
● Make the online payment after that.
● After 24 to 48 hours, the Dubai tourist visa will be ready and shared with you by email or WhatsApp.
Validity of Dubai Tourist Visa
A Dubai tourist visa allows a person to enter and remain in the country for the span of the visa. For instance, a person coming to Dubai on a 14-day visa can remain just for 14 days. A 30-day visa, then again, can be reached out by 10 days, offering a person the chance to remain in the country for a limit of 40 days. The augmentation relies upon specific conditions and not every person may be qualified for it.
The Dubai visa is substantial for a time of 60 days from the time it is given. People can venture out to the country whenever inside this period, failing which the visa should be dropped. People who don’t head out to the country in the specified period and neglect to drop the visa won’t be conceded one in the future except if the old visa is dropped.
Marisol Yotta: Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Husband, Net Worth
The Power of a Good Virtual Reality Business Name
What Are the Advantages of a Hydraulic Crane Over Other Cranes?
- Marisol Yotta: Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Husband, Net Worth
- The Power of a Good Virtual Reality Business Name
- What Are the Advantages of a Hydraulic Crane Over Other Cranes?
- Best Cloud Management Service Providers: 2022
- A Fascinating Biography Of Jen Blanco Age, Wiki & Some Interesting Facts
Business1 year ago
How to Do Long-Distance Moves with Children
Real Estate1 year ago
Your Guide To Home Buying: Maximizing Your Investment
Biography3 years ago
Sydney Brooke Simpson Bio, Weight, Height, Net Worth, Business
Social Media3 years ago
Hiring From Tiktok – I Am Not Kidding
Biography2 years ago
Dorýs Madden (Julius Erving Wife) Age, Bio, Children, Wiki, & Net Worth
Biography3 years ago
Myles B. O’neal Biography – What Is Known About Shaquille And Shaunie O’neal’s Son
Biography3 years ago
Mizkif’s Sister: Emily Rinaudo’s Bio & Lifestyle
Real Estate1 year ago
Why Dubai Festival City is a Great Neighbourhood for Young Learners